Roasty toasty cauliflower and chickpeas anchored by a bed of nutty farro and drizzled with pesto tahini sauce.
2 heads cauliflower
1/4 c vegetable broth
2 cups uncooked farro
For the Chickpeas
1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (215 C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Cut cauliflower into medium-sized florets and place on baking sheet. Drizzle vegetable broth over cauliflower and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Toss cauliflower in broth and spread florets evenly across the sheet. Roast for 30 mins.
2. While cauliflower is roasting begin cooking farro according to package directions. Drain and set aside when finished.
3. Place rinsed chickpeas in a small mixing bowl. Toss with garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, and sea salt. Set aside.
4. When cauliflower is finished roasting, reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F (205 C). Line an additional baking sheet with parchment paper and spread chickpeas on it evenly. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes until desired crispness in reached.
5. To assemble, place one cup of cooked farro into a bowl and top with 1/4 of the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas. Finish with a drizzle of Epic Pesto Tahini Sauce.
Keywords: Cauliflower, Chickpeas